Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bergen County Real Estate - Bergen County Homes For Sale

     If you are looking to buy a home in Bergen County, NJ, you will want to get the buyer representation you need to best serve your needs, protect your interests and negotiate on your behalf. I, Jason Feinman, REALTORⓇ, ABR, e-PRO with Friedberg Properties & Associates, am an Accredited Buyer Representative with the experience and track record of proven results you can count on. I listen to your needs and work hard to get the results you deserve, ending up with your dream home. I am not here to sell you, I am a helper who has earned the respect, trust and rave reviews from past clients. It is those clients that have rated me a 5 star "Incredible Agent" on such sites as IncredibleAgents.com, Zillow and more. My award winning website: www.pascackvalleyhomesforsale.com , allows you to search homes like I do from the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service Internet Data Exchange (IDX), offers home buying tips, the ability to get school reports, mortgage pre-qualification and more. I can be reached direct on my cell phone at 201-937-9497 or at my office at 201-666-0777. I look forward to hearing from you!