Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Newer Homes For Sale In Bergen County

Newer Homes For Sale In Bergen County

     If you are searching for newer homes in Bergen County, I can do a personalized search and create a list for you of such properties. Listings you may see online, on sites such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and AOL, can claim to be newer properties, but only show up as such because they were renovated in some fashion during a recent year. I can sort through that for you, direct from the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, and send you the real newer homes and even new construction that you are seeking. As a new construction and luxury home expert who has been through the process myself, as well as helping clients, I can guide you along this potentially perilous path, and help you avoid the pitfalls.

    For your personalized list of newer homes for sale in Bergen County, call me, Jason Feinman, Sales Associate, ABR, CNE, e-PRO with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Hillsdale, NJ direct on my cell phone at 201-937-9497 at my office at 201-930-8820 or search homes, get area information, buyers tips and more on my award winning and top ranked Bergen County real estate website, my: www.PascackValleyHomesForSale.com