Friday, March 14, 2014

Kid Friendly Things To Do In Bergen County

Kid Friendly Things To Do In Bergen County



     As a parent of a young child, it is important to find places to keep your children engaged in a variety of ways, physically, educationally, culuturally, even spiritually. That is why I have made this unbiased list, combining some of the best kid friendly things to do in Bergen County. The reason why I highlighted unbiased, is because there is a list out there that was compiled only by paid advertisers. I have frequented most of the following places personally, with my child, and have not recieved any compensation for my selections. From parks, zoos, museums, indoor play places, bowling, ice skating and more, there is never a shortage of things to do. Hope you like my list!


New Jersey Children's Museum

Bergen County Zoo and Van Saun Park

World of Wings

Bounce U

Monster Mini Golf

Medieval Times

Montvale Lanes

Fritz-Dietl Ice Skating Rink

Tenafly Nature Center

Space Odyssey

Teaneck Creek Conservatory

Abrakadoodle

BK Tae Kwon Do

Saddle River County Park

Wood Dale County Park

For more information on kid friendly places, restaurants, top schools, area information and more, call me, Jason Feinman, Sales Associate, ABR, CNE, e-PRO with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Hillsdale, NJ direct on my cell phone at 201-937-9497, at my office at 201-930-8820 or find me on the web at www.PascackValleyHomesForSale.com.