Wednesday, March 12, 2014

River Vale NJ Real Estate

River Vale NJ Real Estate


     If you are searching homes for sale in River Vale, NJ, I, Jason Feinman, a River Vale resident and top professional with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in neighboring Hillsdale, can bring you home! My vast experience has earned me some of the highest designations in the real estate industry and my commitment to excellence is also reflected in the testimonials of my many satisfied clients, which can be found on such unbiased websites as Google, Zillow, Incredible Agents and more.

     River Vale has some of the highest rated schools in both the Pascack Valley and Bergen County. As part of the Pascack Valley School District, Elementary school students attend either Roberge School or Woodside School. Holdrum Middle School serves students in grades 6-8 and then Pascack Valley High School serves grades 9-12 and participates in a laptop program, among other great opportunities.

Call me direct on my cell phone at 201-937-9497, at my office at 201-930-8820 or visit my award winning website: www.PascackValleyHomesForSale.com.


    Click here to search River Vale homes for sale


)