Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thinking of Selling? - Multiple Offers are Happening Now!

Thinking of Selling? - Multiple Offers are Happening Now!


     If you are thinking of selling a home in Bergen County, home owners should take note that many home sales are occurring with multiple offers. Sale prices are going up due to these multiple offers and this trend is expected to continue as we are just entering the Spring selling season. Many homes in the Pascack Valley,  such as in Hillsdale, River Vale and Woodcliff Lake and in the Northern Valley, in Tenafly, Cresskill and Demarest, all have had several home sales with multiple offers coming in based on feedback from agents and from what I have seen as well. Buyers are out there and are waiting for the right home. Could it be yours? 

    Call me, Jason Feinman, Sales Associate, ABR, CNE, e-PRO with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage direct on my cell phone at 201-937-9497, at my Hillsdale office at 201-930-8820 or find me on Bergen County's number one real estate website, my PascackValleyHomesForSale.com